- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science or related discipline with a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience working in a security operations environment.
- Experience executing cyber defense activities to include but not limited to intrusion detection/prevention, incident response, network/application security monitoring, and providing technical security operations support.
- Experience working with and/or configuring network and host-based security applications and tools such as SPLUNK, BigFix, FirePower, EnCase, Tenable, and Tripwire.
- Working knowledge of NIST and FISMA security requirements.
- Must have the ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
Clearance: Active TS or MBI| T2 adjudicated
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience with the implementation and support of SPLUNK in a security operations environment